After working with hundreds of busy, stressed people who were feeling stuck in their lives and work, I noticed several patterns.
- Many people were unaware that a large part of their stress was being internally created and fueled;
- Even those who were aware felt frustrated that techniques they tried did not last for long;
- Others just weren’t sure where to start or what to do that could really help;
- Most lacked information about how thoughts and emotions actually work in the body and mind;
- Many were looking for step-by-step ways to feel more in control again and to experience lasting stress relief.
I decided to write a book that would describe the basics of the internal stress traps we fall into, and how to create inner peace and personal power using tools and knowledge from Western and Eastern psychology. That became Conscious Calm: Keys to Freedom from Stress and Worry.
Here’s what some of the book’s fans and supporters have said:
Marci Shimoff, NY Times bestselling author of Happy for No Reason and Love for No Reason“Combining the neuroscience of stress and emotions with leading edge energy psychology, Laura Maciuika presents simple step-by-step ways to reframe our minds to choose calmness. Conscious Calm is a gift to adrenaline junkies who create their own crises and anyone looking to reclaim their natural bliss—a wonderful book that can change your life.”
Candace Pert, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, RAPID Laboratories; author of Molecules of Emotion and Everything You Need to Know to Feel Go(o)d.
“Conscious Calm is like the handbook to the brain, body and emotions no one gets when they ‘grow up’. I wish I had this book when I turned 13. I am sure that I will continue to go back to it for years to come.”
Sheela Bringi, musician and composer, www.shebrings.com
You can read additional reviews and order Conscious Calm: Keys to Freedom from Stress and Worry from Amazon, or visit the Conscious Calm website for more information and ordering options.